Monday 10 March 2014

Things To Celebrate // Catching Up

HOORAH! 
I can now happily say that I have finished my dissertation and will never have to write another essay (for educational reasons) ever again.
After weeks, months of working on it my dissertation is finally completely which is just fab, this now hopefully means that I can get back into doing more creative things with my time like making a mess, taking photographs and working on my final year projects, which I am very happy about. I think the work 'dissertation' leaves everyone with the feeling of terror and the end, but honestly I didn't find it that terrible, I actually learnt quite a lot about my topic and hopefully that was reflected in the essay. (I critically analysed the differences between Polish and American film poster design approaches with reference to Cabaret, Vertigo and Midnight Cowboy).  Anyway we all celebrated its completion and now its back on track with everything else. 
Something else myself and Gemma (as Ordered Chaos) got to celebrate that we were featured in this months copy of Toast Magazine! As you may or may not remember, I posted a while ago about Ordered Chaos and how we were putting together an exhibition (which I am yet to write a post about!) 
Toast is a local magazine run in Sheffield and we are so thankful and grateful to be featured. They sent down one of their team members as our exhibition was taking place, asked us a few questions, took a few snaps and wrote some really lovely words about it. So that was also really exciting and I will hopefully get a post about that up soon with pictures, but until then don't forget to check the Tumblr and Facebook page for more info!. 
With this all said and more time to make a mess I've started working on some more collage pieces which I'm hopefully going to turn into a set of prints for one of my Grad 1 projects. With a bit more time I'm hoping that I'll be able to upload more of what I'm doing and what I'm making and be able to fill this blog with a lot of content! 


No comments:

Post a Comment