Friday 16 November 2012

Life in pictures.

As you may or may not know I have a Instagram a lot of people these days and I thought I would share a few pictures from the past month or so of some cool art, gallery etc. If you have Instagram and wish to follow me then please do! @ejgreaves77 

Late night in the studio // Gallery Space // Martin O'Neill // Magazines // Work Space, New Project// Lampshades in the gallery // 



Messing around on photoshop // Pretty lights // Designing a friends tattoo // Street Art // Dada pub // Bath bomb // 



Things found around the studio // My Halloween // Sheffield at night // Studio // Pumpkins // Visited Lincoln, took a walk up steep hill and saw the cathedral // 



3D workshop // Sheffield Library // Work in the studio // Things in the Studio // Gallery // Gallery cafe window. 


No comments:

Post a Comment