Monday 27 August 2012

Messing Around/Designs



So I hope you have all had a good bank holiday monday so far, I've pretty much been having a very lazy day with photoshop and my itunes. I took some pictures of my painting and decided to mess around with them a little bit in photoshop and try and make some cool designs out of them. This kinda stemmed because I wanted to make a new header for my blog and though, "why not mess around with the paintings I did". So I set myself up with my itunes and just went for it.
Once I've got some money in the bank I plan on getting some tshirts/tote bags/postcards printed as a tester to see how they look. If anyone knows of any really good, not too expensive sites which maybe you've used in the past and are really good quality that you don't mind sharing with me (Just leave a comment or something) that would be fantastic. These are just a few of them I did this afternoon;











The header for my blog 
I'd love to hear what you think about them, I'm still working on a few more but these are just a few of the finished ones. I'm going to try and do a few more experimental things with a few of them but at the moment I'm really liking the simplicity of them. Again I would appreciate you thoughts, criticism, praises etc it would really help me with my development.

No comments:

Post a Comment