Sunday 19 August 2012

Holiday Post/Sziget

I am really bad at this blogging thing, its been nearly a month since I have posted anything so I thought I would do a little post a recent holiday to Budapest, Sziget festival. The festival was an 8 day festival and was honestly one of the best weeks of my life.

The music was incredible, the atmosphere was something that can only be experienced and  not explained and We met some of the most wonderful and lovely people you could imagine. I've only ever really been to one other European festival being Benicassim but I can already say that would never find a festival quite as amazing as Sziget.

We flew out on Monday 6th and returned back to England on the 14th. 
These are just a few snaps from my camera as well as Mikaela and Rebecca's cameras.

Myself and Mikaela 

Rebecca and Iona (The A Team)


Hurts

Hurts 

Paolo Nutini






On our first day in Budapest we spent the day at the local Baths and met this lovely group of guys who were on there travels and spend the evening hanging out and having dinner in the town. Such lovely people, each and every one of them. 


One of the great things about Sziget, was the fact there were very little British people there. 














The holiday was one of the most amazing experiences and I can't wait to go back in the years to come. Here is the website for Sziget if you want to watch any highlights online or find out any information about it. I would highly recommend that you do!.  

No comments:

Post a Comment