Saturday 5 May 2012

Update,

Its been a while since I've uploaded anything on here which is terrible so this is basically a low down of whats what; 

Basically most of my time at the moment has been spent trying to finish my animation for uni which is due friday and then I will be starting my essay which I am completely unprepared for. 
At first I was finding after effects completely time consuming, confusing and difficult but after a few sessions at uni I think I'm slowly getting to grips with it and with that am feeling quite optimistic about the final outcome. 
Apart from that I haven't really had much time to do anything else creative but have been having quite a few little ideas of projects which I'm really looking forward to trying out during the summer holidays. I've gotten myself a little journal and am currently using it to note down any ideas, thoughts I have and just random little doodles and such that I do. 
 Obviously I have also been out having a life outside this animation but yeah, hopefully I will have more photographs and pieces of work and stuff to upload soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment