Thursday 10 May 2012

Final Animation.



As I had said earlier I have been working on getting my animation finished for one of my final uni projects of the year and here it is. 
I'm not going to lie and say that I am really happy with it because I'm not completely, I'd been having quite a few little problems with it lately and this is the best I could do with the time I had left. It's a bit out of time, but after effects wasn't wanting to co operate with me yesterday and I was at the end of my tether. 
If I could go back and change it I think that I would because there are a lot of things I would change. I think that making an animation is something that I want to go back to and try again because I feel that now I've gotten to grips with software. But yeah, here it is in its entirety of 22 seconds ahaa.
The song is Sun by Caribou and is made of 216 images. 

No comments:

Post a Comment