Sunday 13 May 2012

Essay Talk

Sadly before my first year of university is complete I must write an essay from one of our five given essay titles. At the moment I am either going to be doing;
Discuss the differences between Modernist and Postmodernist design Or
With reference to Graphic design identify and discuss the key characteristics of Postmodernism.
The essay has only got to be about 2,000 words long with your standard harvard referencing with illustrations and images included. In all honesty I'm feeling a bit nervous about writing this essay, I don't tend to write a lot of  essays or papers on this course so my confidence levels for it are pretty low.  Never the less I am going to try must best and luckily my flatmate is also doing either one of the two essay titles I am so it will be good to have someone else in the flat thats in the same situation as me.
So in a little while we're going to pop down to the library and check out the books and search the depths of the internet or notes. Time to start some serious preparation.


No comments:

Post a Comment