Tuesday 29 May 2012

End of uni/Home/Update

So, I manages to survive my first year of university and now I can begin to enjoy the summer and all this time off. This also giving me lots of free time to start getting stuck into some new projects, which I'm really excited about. Today was my first day back home and I decided to get my camera out and just mess around with it a little. Its been a while since I've actually taken any pictures so I though I'd go into the garden and see what I could find. I'm not going to lie, it was difficult as our garden somewhat resembles a junk heap so I started to take focus on the cat. There nothing special but I just wanted to get back into contact with my camera and like I said mess around a little. Hopefully when I can be bothered to actually venture out of the house I can go take some proper photographs.






No comments:

Post a Comment