Friday 21 June 2013

Out and About

This isn't really going to be a designy post, more of a "what I did today" but I thought I would just fit in a quick post and some pictures from the trip before I go on my holidays. 
With everyone being really busy this holidays and not being around, today was one of the few days we had to go out and enjoy each others company. I decided to keep it relaxed and take a trip to Felixstowe beach, get some fresh air, eat some ice cream and have a nice catch up. 
Although I complain about Suffolk and its very slow pace of life, it days like today where I do appreciate it, being able to just take a day, get some air, do nothing and just feel like the old lady that I am. 
We started our day but just watching boats sailing, the waves and enjoying the sea air, before getting lunch at a what appeared to be a 50s style diner. It was wonderful, the music, the milkshakes and the decor and spent the rest of day walking on the beach front, chatting about life, beach huts and dogs. Its seems simple but honestly it was just lovely to spend time with my friends. 
Whilst we stopped off for a rest I decided to just start messing around and taking some pictures of Mikaela, these are no way intending to be awesome photo shooty pictures, just a bit of fun and because Miakela had a wonderful outfit on. 
So here are some snaps of the day! 








 Just going to leave this one here because they are utterly ridiculous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment