Monday 10 June 2013

Double Trouble

At the weekend I finally was able to go and spend the day with Zoe and meet the new addition to the family, Blue the dog. It was a wonderful day catching up and although the weather wasn't great we took the dogs (Alfie & Blue) for a walk in the fields. 
Zoe had asked me to bring my camera along and take a few photos for her and lets just say chasing very excitable dogs around a field is a lot harder than it looks! HA!  Never the less with a few bribes we managed and I thought I would share a couple of my favourites from the day. 
I've photographed animals before but they have mainly been animals in the zoo or in cages etc, not really moving around much and kept within a certain space, photographing two dogs who have an entire field to run around, very different. It was an experience but very fun, I'd quite like to do something like this again, It was refreshing and nice to be photographing something new and different for a change. 




No comments:

Post a Comment