Tuesday 23 June 2015

Delicate Things


When you a vase of dying flowers that still look too pretty to throw away, what are you to do? 
I thought it would be quite a cool idea to scan the flowers/petals and just mess around with it, no purpose and no real thought put into it. Who says something weird and dying still can't make something beautiful. 
These actually turned out a lot better than I originally thought and I'm really into doing more of it and more with it. 



As well as just scanning the petals I tried adding some type and things I'd found or had to work them together. Again this was just another experiment I wanted to try out and thought why not. This one ended up being what looks like a poster for something or a cover etc. Although some of it is a bit smudged and fuzzy, I still think it makes a good image. 


No comments:

Post a Comment