Sunday 26 May 2013

The Self Directed Brief//Pt2

After coming up with a name and a logo I felt better about coming up with a design for my website. For research I looked at other website designs as well as magazine layouts. This helped me to come up with a composition that would suit my theme. I used InDesign to create my website and was pretty happy with my outcome. Along side the website I designed a couple of postcards which would be given out and placed in bars, cafes etc around.



I'm not really sure why I went with the shaping other than I thought it fit in really nice together, In all honesty by the end of the project I had lost all motivation and was/am kind in the middle of a designers meltdown so I just wanted to get it finished as soon as possible. I think I could spent a lot more time making it better and producing something other than just a website, this is something that I might come back to at some point as I think it has potential to be something really good.  

No comments:

Post a Comment