Thursday 24 January 2013

Back Track // Can't Sleep.

Howdy folks, this isn't going to be a very interesting or exciting post I'm afraid but thought I'd do a little late night upload. 



Been having a little trouble sleeping and decided to have a little clean out of my computer and came across some old photographs I took at the zoo about two years ago now. I used them and still actually have them in my portfolio (which I might do a post about if that would interest anyone/make a good post) and images that I'm still really happy with so yeah. Thought I would post a couple of them as at the moment I haven't really done any out of uni work and with a confidentiality contract we've done at uni I can't really show anything for that so enjoy some cute animals. 

More images from I took that day including these two can also be found on my flickr account if you haven't checked it out already. I'd appreciate it! Thanks. 

1 comment: